Just add milk to any Splash drink mix and make it a delicious smoothie!
For a 10 ounce Smoothie
Add 1 1/2 ounces (1 1/2 pumps) of any Splash Fruit product to 7 ounces of ice and 2
ounces of any milk product (from skim milk to custard iced cream or fresh yogurt
depending on how rich of a smoothie you want to produce) and Blend until smooth.
For a 12 ounce Smoothie
Add 2 ounces (2 pumps) of any splash fruit product to 8 ounces of ice and 2 to 2 ½ ounces of any dairy product & blend until smooth.
For a 16 ounce Smoothie
Add 2 ½ ounces (2 1/2 pumps) of any splash fruit product to 10 ounces of ice and 4 to 4 ½ ounces of any dairy product & blend until smooth.
A scoop of Whey protein or any supplement may be added to any size Smoothie for a delicious meal replacement / protein drink. Any drink too thin... add ice. Any drink too thick... add water or milk. Each ounce is the equivalent of one full portion control pump.
Additions for a healthy Smoothie
- Brewers Yeast- A great source of vegetarian protein & B vitamins as well as amino acids and iron.
- Oat Bran- This will help to lower your total blood cholesterol levels.
- Protein Powder- The addition of Soy or Whey protein will help you build muscle by giving you the full range amino acids.
- Soy Milk- Made from soybeans, soy milk will give you high protein, calcium and minerals.
- Spirulina- This Micro-algae is a fantastic source of B vitamins, iron, many trace minerals, protein and many essential & non-essential amino acids.
- Vitamin C- This helps to increase the body’s immune systems ability to fight infection. Vitamin C is needed to repair and grow tissue. It also helps to protect against blood clotting & bruising.
- Wheat Germ- An excellent source of vegetarian protein, vitamin E, vitamin B, trace minerals, copper, iron & manganese.
- Powdered Multi Vitamin- Add 1OO% of the recommended dietary allowance of vitamins and minerals, and amino acids necessary for rebuilding and repairing cells and muscles.
- Bee Pollen- This supplement is said to increase sexual stamina and help to prolong life. Careful, this can cause an allergic reaction in seine people, always ask first.
- Calcium Citrate Complex- This mineral is essential for the normal development of healthy bones, teeth and muscles.
- Chromium Picolinate- Needed for normal protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. Also promotes lean muscle mass. Complex Carbohydrate Powder- Energizes your body.
- Ginko Biloba- This is said to increase blood flow to the brain and possibly aid in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Ginseng Root- This contains a caffeine like chemical that enters the bloodstream rapidly, giving a sense of increased physical & mental energy.
- Lecithin- This supplement is derived from soybeans and is found in every tell in your
body. Lecithin helps emulsify fats & cholesterol.